Monday 28 September 2009

Introduction to Photoshop, Illustrator and Maya

Ok, well I have to admit, im not overly familiar with these programmes- i have used Photoshop briefly with Leo last year creating our Flash animation but thats about it! However, after the first lesson, i can see how easy it can be to use and Im here to learn!

Maya was the most strenuous to learn. During the tutorial, i began to think that this was a very complicated programme to use but after seeing the end result, it encouraged me to keep practicing and familiarising myself with the programme, cos hey, we've only had one lesson! but i am looking forward to getting to know the programme more and i will upload my attempt at producing the CG dice and feedback soon!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jade,

    Yes - Maya is complicated; it's massive and complex, but stick with it, and pretty soon you will be controlling it, as opposed to it controlling you! I look forward to your dice! :-)

    ReplyDelete